Mixed Media covers a lot of things so how can anyone get it wrong. This is a fun place so if you are new and looking to have a play by having a go here is a bit of help. A technique involving the use of two or more artistic media, such as ink and pastel or painting and collage, etc, that are combined in a single composition.

Tuesday 10 January 2017

Inspirational Post by Suzi

 By Suzi
My project this month is an altered notebook.  I've used Faber Castell Gelatos in Pistachio, Blueberry and Metallic Blueberry for my background, after blending these together with a dampened cloth I added a layer of Liquitex Gloss Super Heavy Gel, This works wonderfully as a sealant and a glue, so I added some to the back of my centerpiece before layering that on top of the notebook whilst the gel was still wet, I added more gel over the centerpiece to seal it, then left it all to dry overnight.
My centerpiece is a page from the Spectrum Noir Colorista Premium Marker Pad - Butterflies, which I was lucky enough to receive as a freebie when i purchased my Spectrum Noir Illustrator Pens. 

****************************************

Hope you pop over and check out Suzi blog as you will find more details on her make there

No comments:

Post a Comment